The Great Silly Particle Search
Posted by The Fissiontons on March 29, 2018 at 4:26 PM
Hello again! Doctor Fissionton and Doctor Fissionton, at your service. This news would normally be the job of Loony Labs to report, but the entire S.I.L.L.I. Team is still scrambling about trying to get a grip on this.
Considering its the result of our own research, I think we fit the bill.
Yes. Silly Particles were our own discovery, after all.
Right you are. Now it's time to unleash their true potential.
Here's the bottom line, Toons: Silly Particles are scattering all around Toontown! Thanks to a formula developed by my colleague and I, we've managed to temporarily make clusters of these particles visible.
You're being too technical with them. An average Toon won't care a bit about Silly Particles.
An average Toon might not, but Doctor Surlee certainly will.
That's one thing you're right about. It seems he's on his way to Silly Street now.
These Silly Particles can be found in the most wacky locations of Playgrounds, Streets, and Buildings. After collecting them, do us a favor and bring them to Doctor Surlee. The sooner he gets those particles...
Don't just spoil everything for them! You know that isn't how this works.
There's plenty left for them to uncover. This may be their greatest challenge yet.
To think, it all begins with a fire hydrant.
The greatest waves start with the smallest ripples.
We have a plan, Toons. A Final Plan to end the 26th once and for all. It started with our Bug Bash, but not even that was enough to lure Doctor Surlee from his lab. However, Professor Prepostera put it best: "It's only a matter of time until he's out there." You'll see him on Silly Street shortly.
To clean up all of those Silly Particles, they're going to need help.
They'll need all of their friends and more in Toontown.
Absolutely. New Toons and Old Toons...
...Red Toons and Blue Toons.
Time is running short for us, and so we must depart. Do us a favor and remember our instructions. We gave you that puzzle for a reason.
See you soon.
March 29, 2018 [ttr-live-v2.1.5]
• Miscellaneous engine updates have been made to increase game stability.
• Improved performance in areas with lots of Cogs walking around, such as Cog HQs.
• Updated the SpeedChat+ whitelist with new community requests.
• Balanced Deer sound effects to blend better with other Toon Species.
• Fixed a visual bug with the Toon HQ periscope when experimental "smooth-frames" feature is activated in the config.
• Toontown Central fire hydrants now have a new default pose.
• Replaced several old trash cans with new ones marked for recycling.
• Building colors have been adjusted to reflect their appearance in Toontown Online.
• Fixed a visual bug relating to building windows.
• General stability improvements related to Toon Parties.
• Fixed a server crash caused by having too many parties in your calendar history.
• Fixed an issue for Toons affected by a bug with racing trophies, causing them to have an extra or missing Laff point.
• Implement preparations for upcoming April Toons Week event.
• Silly Particles have spread around Toontown! Collect them and turn them into Doctor Surlee for jellybeans.
• Professor Prepostera has a new unlockable ToonTask with brand new gameplay! Keep your eyes peeled for his appearance.
• Samantha Spade has put on her best detective trench coat to get to the bottom of this Silly Particle mystery!
• There's more to this update than meets the eye... Good luck!