Welcome to Toontown!
You're just moments away from entering the most exciting place in the Tooniverse.
Once you install the Toontown Launcher, your game will automatically stay up "TOON" date with the latest updates. Choose your operating system below to get started!
Hold Your Horses!
It looks like you may be on a mobile device. Toontown is not yet available for mobile devices, but don't let that stop you from having fun. Head over to the nearest computer and grab the Toontown Launcher to get in game!
System requirements are listed below, and feel free to visit our Help Page for more information.
May 27, 2020 [ttr-live-v2.6.8]
Chip n' Dale's Acorn Acres
• Acorn Acres' Picnic Games have been re-written from the ground up for stability and more features!
• While playing Picnic Games, the GUI has been updated with more flair and better indicators.
• Even if you aren't playing a Picnic Game, you can see the game board move in real time, even from afar!
• Rewrote the instructions for Picnic Games to be clearer.
• Reduced the volume of some MiniGolf sound effects added in the last game update.
• Implemented measures to reduce memory leaks and reduce crashes on Intel based systems.
• Increased the speed at which you can deposit and withdraw jellybeans from your Jellybean Bank.
• Corrected a crash that occurred while visiting a friend gardening at their Estate.
• Fixed an issue where names such as "D.J." would be blocked due to no vowels and all capitals.
• Re-named "Juggling Balls" to "Juggling Cubes"
• Addressed various bugs and glitches throughout Toontown.
• Added a new option in the Options Menu to adjust text quality.
• Adjusted the scaling of '3, 2, 1, Go!' in Kart Racing to be visually clearer.
• Fixed a graphical bug in the 'Cog Thief' Trolley Game.
• Fixed the text alignment of the 'Options & Codes' title in the Shticker Book.
• Implemented Organic Gag indicators in the battle menus. There's no need to say "ORG" anymore!
• These indicators also affect Toon T.A.G.S. - so you'll never have to worry about if your teammates have come prepared.
• Re-added room name tags within the Sellbot Factory. Now you'll never be lost!
• Fixed many "grey screen" loading bugs in the District Attorney's Office and in Cog Golf Courses.
• Fixed various cutscene bugs in the Sellbot V.P. Battle.
• Implemented detailed reward information at the end of the Lawbot Chief Justice and Bossbot C.E.O. Battles.
• Adjusted the names of some Cog Bosses within Boarding Groups and SpeedChat for consistent grammar and style.
• Adjusted the "How to Play" menu in Cog Golf to be less confusing and visually cleaner.
|Microsoft Windows 7||OS X 10.9 Mavericks||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution1|
|A dual-core CPU||A 64-bit dual-core CPU|
|2 GB of RAM|
|At least 500 MB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory2|
|Any internet connection|
|Microsoft Windows 10||macOS 10.14 Mojave||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A 64-bit quad-core CPU|
|4 GB of RAM|
|At least 1 GB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|A broadband internet connection|
1 Requires glibc >= 2.17, libstdc++ >= 3.4.20, OpenGL and X11 support.
2 Some Intel HD Graphics cards may experience issues rendering the game's graphics properly due to poor OpenGL support. If you experience any visual issues, try downloading the latest version of your graphics card's driver or contact Intel for help.