Welcome to Toontown!
You're just moments away from entering the most exciting place in the Tooniverse.
Once you install the Toontown Launcher, your game will automatically stay up "TOON" date with the latest updates. Choose your operating system below to get started!
Hold Your Horses!
It looks like you may be on a mobile device. Toontown is not yet available for mobile devices, but don't let that stop you from having fun. Head over to the nearest computer and grab the Toontown Launcher to get in game!
System requirements are listed below, and feel free to visit our Help Page for more information.
October 6, 2018 [ttr-live-v2.2.4]
• Fixed several crashes related to dynamic margins, most notably in Cog Golf Courses.
• Toons will no longer stop breathing after having a Lipstick Gag used on them. It's a good thing Toons can hold their breath for so long!
ToonFest & Parties
• Fixed a longstanding issue with cannons that caused Toons to get stuck when entering.
• Extended the timer for buying a Doodle to six minutes.
• Discord usernames are no longer printed to the log file upon connection. (This was a debug feature accidentally left on.)
|Microsoft Windows Vista1||OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A dual-core CPU||A 64-bit dual-core CPU|
|2 GB of RAM|
|At least 500 MB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory2|
|Any internet connection|
|Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10||OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A quad-core CPU||A 64-bit quad-core CPU|
|4 GB of RAM|
|At least 1 GB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|A broadband internet connection|
1 While Toontown may work on some Windows XP systems, we do not offer official support for Windows XP due to its retirement. You can read more about this over on Microsoft's website.
2 Some Intel HD Graphics cards may experience issues rendering the game's graphics properly due to poor OpenGL support. If you experience any visual issues, try downloading the latest version of your graphics card's driver or contact Intel for help.