Bonnie Needs YOU to Write Cog Jokes!
Posted by "Telemarketer" on October 3, 2022 at 2:30 PM
Grumble grumble, I’m a Telemarketer! Blah blah blah! I sure do wish I could take a joke!
Heheh! In all seriousness, this is Ronn-, er, Bonnie Bubbles. Check out this schweeeeet Cog Remote Control! Doctor Googlymoogly left me a whole pile of em’ to mess with. Said something about rising Silly Levels around town from the Cartoonival. They're lost in thought measuring everything going on around town -- and just between you and me -- a little more scatterbrained than usual. Whatever they're pondering, I would imagine the folks back at Loony Labs will love it.
Oh, yeah! Googlymoogly wants some more Cog-ified Jokes to insert into their joke databases! Apparently they’ve got a whole bunch of em’ stored in there. Some sort of Toon engagement initiative nonsense from up above. The remotes just let us access those jokes for some mid-battle shenanigans.
I thiiiink that Googlymoogly had intended for me to write some jokes, but honestly? Using these remotes to marionette Cogs is the best gag I’ve seen in a long while. Can you tell I’m enjoying myself here?
Grr, grah! You should tell them to write more Cog jokes, Bonnie! I’m a totally scary Cog!!
The Telemarketer makes a fair point. Tell you what, why don’t YOU write me some jokes? I may have mastered the Megaphone, but I’m sure you can come up with some jokes that just scream Cog.
Before you enter the contest, you’ll want to read the rules and some housekeeping notes:
- Be sure to submit your jokes by Sunday, October 16th! Bonnie's gonna need some time to pick out the winners, after all.
- Keep all jokes Cog-related! We’re looking for jokes that a Cog might say in an attempt to be funny.
- Make sure your jokes are family-friendly! Cogs always remain professional in their business.
- Jokes must be in the format presented below. Cogs are formulaic in their jokes!
- If you've got multiple jokes brewing in your head, only send us your favorite one. While Bonnie would love to hear them all, there's only so much time in the day to choose the best.
- If you’ve recently received a serious infraction before or during the contest or have a recent extensive infraction history, you may not be eligible to participate. If you would like to inquire about your eligibility for the contest, send an email over to email@example.com!
Note: Toontown Rewritten reserves the right to disqualify entries at our discretion at any time, for reasons including but not limited to the rules above.
Contest Submission Guide
Entering this contest is a snap! You’ll want to write your joke in a call and response format. For example:
Call: Why did the Bean Counter quit his bank job?
Response: He just lost interest.
Once you’ve written your perfect Cog joke, you’ll want to send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org in an email. Be sure to include “Cog Joke Contest” in the subject line of your email! Plus, you'll need to let us know the usernames of all your Toontown Rewritten accounts. If you’d like to be credited for your joke when we announce the winners, also include the name you’d like to be credited by in the body of your email.
Wowzers, that was... a lot. Where do the rules even come from? Thank youuuu, mysterious rule-providing voice! Whatever it is, it's makin' my life a whole lot easier. So yeah, let's do this! Write the best jokes you can, and I may just pick some to hand off to Googlymoogly!